Yes, the Comedy Festival is over, and so is . For now, at least. The Man would like to thank everyone who made Science-ology possible, including Lynn, Cath, Keiran, both Emmas, Neil, Fifi, Paul, Emily and everyone else at Comedy @ Trades, Scott Gooding, Melanie Kerr and a bunch of other people who are too numerous to mention.
Until the Man returns (and it’ll happen soon), you can relive the glory and the passion by reading these reviews, even the bad one (as a scientician, I must be fair and present all the evidence).
- The Age – Tim Richards from The Age rather enjoyed Science-ology.
- The Groggy Squirrel – the Squirrel reviewed Science-ology in both its incarnations: Lisa Clark saw it during the 2006 Fringe Festival, and Daniel Sheppard saw it in the Comedy Festival this year.
- The Funny Tonne – in their bid to see as many MICF shows as possible, both Dani and Nathanael saw and reviewed Science-ology, and both gave it 8 out of 10!
- The Pun – the annual comedy review magazine, distributed for free during the Festival, sent Brewster Hipik along to Science-ology.
- Chortle – for an opposing view to those above, check out Steve Bennet’s review for the UK-based comedy web site, Chortle.